Created by Japanese keyboard designer, @Salyicylic_acid3, the Naked60BMP is a a unique 60 key ortholinear keyboard. It is designed to utilize Kailh Low Profile Choc switches in order to be as thin as possible. The split alpha keys enable a more comfortable typing experience while the bottom row is arranged to allow more keys to be accessible without reaching.
Each kit also comes with a red, blue, or black Yukata Cover. The Yukata Covers are made from a synthetic suede material similar to what you would find in a high end sports car. Each cover includes beautiful artwork printed on each side of a PCB plate. Black and blue Yukata Covers will come with artwork printed on a black background. Red Yukata Covers will ship with artwork printed on a white background.
- Hotswap Sockets for Choc Switches
- Premium synthetic suede Yukata Cover
- PCB Cover Art Plate designed with unique artwork on each side
- Support for Setta 21 Numpad (not included with kit)
- Support for BLE Micro Pro Bluetooth controller (supporting components not included with kit)
- 2x Middle Art Plate - PCB
- 1x Top Plate - PCB
- 1x Main Board - PCB
- 1x Bottom Plate - PCB
- 1x Cover Support - PCB
- 1x Cover Art - PCB
- 1x Cover Fabric
- 1x Magnetic Clasp
- 1x Reset Switch
- 60x Surface Mount Diode
- 60x Kailh Choc Sockets
- 28x M2 3mm Screw
- 2x M2 4mm Screw
- 10x M2 3.5mm Spacer
- 4x M2 10mm Spacer
- 4x Rubber Feet
These components are required for a complete keyboard, but are not included with the kit.
- 1x Pro Micro or Equivalent
- 2x 12 Pin Low Profile Sockets (optional)
- 60x Kailh Low Profile Choc Switches
- 60x Kailh Low Profile Choc Keycaps
- USB Cable
In addition to the components required to complete the kit, the following build materials are also needed to fully assemble the board.
- Double Sided Tape
- Waterproofing Spray (optional)