Designed by Mango the Fourth, the DracuLad keyboard is a split design with a 5×3 column staggered grid with a 3 key thumb cluster. While small in size, this keyboard packs some great features.
- 36 keys, two of them can be replaced by rotary encoders making it support 34-36 keys and 2-4 encoders.
- bright RGB Underglow with WS2812b LEDs
- one SSD1306 OLED per side
- support for the pimoroni trackball
- aggressive pinky stagger similar to the Kyria but with a slightly alternative thumb cluster to raise comfort for large hands
- support for MX and Kailh Choc v1 switches
The following components are included in each kit. Soldering is required for assembly. Please refer to the build guide for assembly instructions.
|36||Surface Mount Diode
|20||5mm RGB LED|
|2||15mm Rotary Encoder|
The following components are required in order to have a completed keyboard.
|2||Pro Micro or equivalent|
|1||DracuLad Keyboard Case|
|34-36||MX or Kailh Choc Switch|
|34-36||MX or Choc Keycap|
|2||Rotary Encoder Knobs|
The following components are optional.
|2||128x64 OLED Screen|