Designed by Mango the Fourth, the DracuLad keyboard is a split design with a 5×3 column staggered grid with a 3 key thumb cluster. While small in size, this keyboard packs some great features.
- 36 keys, two of them can be replaced by rotary encoders making it support 34-36 keys and 2-4 encoders.
- bright RGB Underglow with WS2812b LEDs
- one SSD1306 OLED per side
- support for the pimoroni trackball
- aggressive pinky stagger similar to the Kyria but with a slightly alternative thumb cluster to raise comfort for large hands
- support for MX and Kailh Choc v1 switches
Additional information about the DracuLad keyboard along with the source files from the designer can be found on the Draculad Github Repository. QMK key mappings and firmware can be found here.
The following components are included in each kit. Soldering is required for assembly. Please refer to the build guide for assembly instructions.
|36||Surface Mount Diode
|20||5mm RGB LED|
|2||15mm Rotary Encoder|
The following components are required in order to have a completed keyboard.
|2||Pro Micro or equivalent|
|1||DracuLad Keyboard Case|
|34-36||MX or Kailh Choc Switch|
|34-36||MX or Choc Keycap|
|2||Rotary Encoder Knobs|
The following components are optional.
|2||128x64 OLED Screen|