TriboSys™ 3204 is in between the thickness of the GPL 205 grade 0 and TriboSys 3203, providing the ideal general switch lubricant for all applications. The grade 0 greases have been utilized extensively within the mechanical keyboard industry due to their ability to make a new keyboard feel “broken in”. TriboSys 3204 is superior to oils and other greases due to its ease of application over other greases and oils, non-migrating properties, and durability. Miller-Stephenson has filled a gap for the mechanical keyboard community by offering a grade 0 fully fluorinated grease at an easy-to-use oil viscosity. Benefits include:
- Highly stable and non-migrating grease ideal for tactile and linear switches
- Elimination of “scratching” sound or any other undesirable acoustic properties
- Elimination of any undesirable tactile properties such as spring jitter
- Makes a new mechanical keyboard feel “broken in” and elongates the life of the switches
- Easy to apply and more consistent wear of the mechanical switch internals
2mL of Tribosys 3204 is enough to lubricate at least 120 switches.