Designed by kata0510, the Lily58 Pro is a split design with a 6×4 column staggered grid with a 4 key thumb cluster. The Pro version of the Lily58 supports Kailh Choc and MX hotswap sockets. It is possible to install both types of sockets on the Lily58 Pro. However, it is not possible to use both types of switches at the same time.
The following components are Included with the kit:
|58||Surface Mount Diodes|
The following components are optional.
The following components are required in order to have a completed keyboard.
|2||Pro Micro or equivalent|
|1||Lily58 Keyboard Case|
|58||Cherry MX or Choc switches|
PCB Assembly Services
- All components included in the PCB Kit will come assembled on the PCBs
- PCBs will ship with sockets installed for MCUs and OLED Screens
- Screens and MCUs must be socketed for installation.
- If purchased at the same time, MCUs and OLED screens will also be socketed and installed onto the PCBs.
- Assembly with RGB LEDs includes the cost of LEDs. Purchasing additional LEDs is not required.
- Lead time on custom assembly is 2-3 weeks.