Designed by kata0510, the Lily58 is a split design with a 6×4 column staggered grid with a 4 key thumb cluster.
The following components are Included with the kit:
|58||Through Hole Diodes (SMD available upon request)|
The following components are required in order to have a completed keyboard.
|2||Pro Micro or equivalent|
|1||Lily58 Keyboard Case|
|58||Cherry MX switches|
The following components are optional.
PCB Assembly Services
- All components included in the PCB Kit will come assembled on the PCBs
- PCBs will ship with sockets installed for MCUs and OLED Screens
- Screens and MCUs must be socketed for installation.
- If purchased at the same time, MCUs and OLED screens will also be socketed and installed onto the PCBs.
- Switch soldering service is an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Lead time on custom assembly is 2-3 weeks.