The CIO is a premium Corne keyboard case made from brushed stainless steel plate and walnut.
- 3.0mm Steel Switch and Bottom Plates
- Countersunk M2 Hardware
- 2.0mm EVA foam
- For use between Switch Plate and PCB
- Scratch Resistant Clear Top Cover
- Walnut hardwood layers are treated for longevity
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Polished edges on bottom plates
- Black Stainless Steel
- Professionally powdercoated for a durable finish
- The 3.0mm switch plate does not allow for switches to snap into place. The fit of the switches in the thicker plates is the same as acrylic and wood switch plates.
- The CIO case is designed to be used with MX style switches. Low profile Choc switches will not work with this case.
- Clearance in the OLED screen area is tight. Ultra Low Profile sockets are recommended for mounting the MCU in order to allow room for OLED screens