Designed by Tamanishi, the Pinky3 is a hotswap 3x7 ortholinear split keyboard that includes a 4 key bottom row that consists of four choc style switches. The layout draws inspiration from the Corne, Lily58, Ergo42, and Helix keyboards. More information on the layout can be found in the Pinky3 Github Repository.
The following components are Included with the kit:
||Through Hole Diodes|
|42||Kailh Cherry MX Sockets|
|8||Kailh Choc Sockets|
The following components are required in order to have a completed keyboard.
|2||Pro Micro or equivalent|
|1||Pinky3 Keyboard Case|
|42||MX Compatible Keycaps|
|8||Choc Compatible Keycaps|
PCB Assembly Services
- All components included in the PCB Kit will come assembled on the PCBs
- PCBs will ship with sockets installed for MCUs and OLED Screens
- Screens and MCUs must be socketed for installation.
- If purchased at the same time, MCUs and OLED screens will also be socketed and installed onto the PCBs.
- Lead time on custom assembly is 2-3 weeks.