Designed by Josef Adamcik, the Sofle keyboard is a split design with a 6×4 column staggered grid with a 5 key thumb cluster. The Sofle keyboard does include support for a rotary encoder.
The following components are Included with the kit:
|58||Surface Mount Diode
|58||MX or Choc Hotswap Socket|
|2||15mm or 20mm Rotary Encoder|
The following components are required in order to have a completed keyboard.
|2||Pro Micro or equivalent|
|1||Sofle Keyboard Case|
|58||MX or Kailh Choc Switch|
|58||MX or Choc Keycap|
|2||Rotary Encoder Knobs|
The following components are optional.
PCB Assembly Services
- All components included in the PCB Kit will come assembled on the PCBs
- PCBs will ship with sockets installed for MCUs and OLED Screens
- Screens and MCUs must be socketed for installation.
- If purchased at the same time, MCUs and OLED screens will also be socketed and installed onto the PCBs.
- Lead time on custom assembly is 2-3 weeks.