The Reviung39 MKII keyboard is a 39 key layout featuring a 3x12 grid with 3 additional thumb keys. The PCB has footprints for Kailh MX Hotswap sockets and allows for the use of a 2u stabilizer for the center key in the thumb cluster. The Reviung39 also includes support for RGB LEDs. There are 10 downward facing LEDs for underglow support and a single upward facing LED for additional accent lighting.
The Reviung39 keyboard was designed by keyboard designer gtips. Additional information about the Reviung39 keyboard along with the source files from the designer can be found on the Reviung39 Github Repository. QMK key mappings and firmware can be found here.
Photos of the completed Reviung39 kit are for demonstration purposes only. Please note that this kit does not include switches or keycaps.
Kit - Kits must be assembled in order to be used. The following components are included with each kit.
|39||Surface Mount Diodes|
|39||Kailh MX Sockets|
|1||Black FR4 Switch Plate|
The following components are required in order to have a completed keyboard.
|1||Pro Micro or equivalent|
|39||Cherry MX switches|
PCB Assembly Services
- All components included in the PCB Kit will come assembled on the PCB
- PCBs will ship with sockets installed for MCU
- MCU must be socketed for installation.
- If purchased at the same time, MCU will also be socketed and installed onto the PCB.
- Lead time on custom assembly is 2-3 weeks.