The Kyria is a 40% split keyboard. Its main features are a large and customizable thumb cluster that allow you to move more work from the pinkie finger to the thumb, an aggressive column stagger that allows for a more comfortable hand position, and two rotary encoders in a position you can choose yourself.
This keyboard allows you to make it your own. From a breakaway outer column for those wishing for a smaller keyboard, to using up to two 2u keys per thumb cluster, and from choosing your rotary encoder position from the top and bottoms spots on the outer row and the innermost spot of the thumb cluster to customizing the large 128 by 64 pixel OLED display.
FOR EU CUSTOMERS - order your kit at splitkb.com to order from a local EU vendor
FOR US CUSTOMERS - kits and cases are also available at mkultra.click
- Version 1.2
- Powered by QMK Firmware.
- Support for MX, ALPS and Choc switches.
- Use up to two 2u keys per thumb cluster instead of 1u keys, supports PCB mounted stabilizers. Only for MX and ALPS.
- Top mounted Pro Micros for a lower profile.
- Up to two 128×64 pixel OLED displays
- Up to two EC11 rotary encoders in one of three possible positions (outer column at the top, outer column at the bottom, or at the innermost thumb cluster key).
- Underglow by individual RGB LEDs (optional) or LED strip.
- Outer column breaks away if you want a smaller form factor.
- Staggered ICSP header allows for flashing a new bootloader without soldering.
- I2C and all other pins broken out for easy modding access.
Try Before You Buy
Curious to see if the layout is something for you? Download and print the Kyria Layout Tester, and see for yourself.
- 2 × Kyria PCB
- 50 × 1N4148 Diode
- 2 × TRRS jack
- 2 × Reset button
- 4 x 4700 Ohm resistors
- 20 × RGB LEDs (optional)
This is a kit. You will need tools and additional components to assemble it:
You’ll also need to add additional components to make your Kyria complete: 2 Pro Micro or Elite-C controllers, up to 50 MX, ALPS or Choc switches, keycaps, a TRRS cable and a Micro USB to USB A cable.
Want to make your own case? You can! Find the open source case files on Github.
PCB Assembly Services
- All components included in the PCB Kit will come assembled on the PCBs
- PCBs will ship with sockets installed for MCUs and OLED Screens
- Screens and MCUs must be socketed for installation.
- If purchased at the same time, MCUs and OLED screens will also be socketed and installed onto the PCBs.
- Switch soldering service is an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Lead time on custom assembly is 2-3 weeks.